Be My Baby

Friday, June 8, 2012
Be My Baby
Be My Baby
Be My Baby
Be My Baby
I haven't managed to get my hands on a copy of the latest Lula yet, but I'm excited to see some of the scans popping up on the Interwebs (soooo goood).  My fave editorial so far is Be My Baby by Jessie Lily Adams.  Inspired by Pattie Boyd's Beauty Box, this editorial features Edie Campbell. Gotta love those heavy lashes and 60's style makeup. Be My Baby
(scans via deer lolita and nothing seems as pretty as the past)

5 comments on "Be My Baby"

Blue Eyed Night Owl on June 8, 2012 at 11:29 AM said...

Looks wonderful! I love that style, though I'm more of a 50s girl myself;)

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

Alexandra on June 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM said...

Very cool. Love the 60's style.

grace on June 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM said...

Super cute! Now I'm even more willing to save mega $35 to buy a copy! <3

♥ Cassandra (Backtofive) on June 9, 2012 at 1:06 AM said...

The pictures look awesome!

backtofive.blogspot.com

Vanessa on June 9, 2012 at 1:57 PM said...

I love the 50's style!

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal